Moreland Primary School Uniform List
- *BLUE MORELAND SWEATSHIRT OR PLAIN ROYAL BLUE SWEATSHIRT OR CARDIGAN
- WHITE POLO SHIRT
- BLACK OR GREY SCHOOL TROUSERS/ JOGGING BOTTOMS
- BLACK OR GREY SCHOOL SKIRT
- BLACK OR WHITE SOCKS OR BLACK /GREY TIGHTS
- BLACK SHOES OR TRAINERS
- NAVY BLUE CHECK DRESSES IN THE SUMMER
- BLACK OR GREY SCHOOL SHORTS IN SUMMER
There is flexibility on items of clothing/headwear/jewellery as part of religious observance. Clothing and headwear, such as hijab for example, should be in school uniform colours ( black, white or royal blue) where possible. Children are free to remove these items if they wish to.
We also recognise that some young people with SEND require flexibility in the uniform as a necessary reasonable adjustment to access the school environment. If there are justifiable reasons, such as these (or any others) why a parent/carer would wish their child to wear clothes that differ from the school uniform, the school will look sympathetically at such request.
- ALL IN ONE WATERPROOF SUIT (Nursery and Reception compulsory)
- *BOOK BAG
- *WHITE MORELAND T-SHIRT OR PLAIN WHITE T SHIRT
- *BLUE SHORTS/BLACK FITTED LEGGINGS/ BLACK TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS OR JOGGERS
- TRAINERS/PUMPS FOR OUTSIDE PE GAMES
When children have forest school they should bring wellies and suitable waterproof clothing to school.
*CAN BE BOUGHT FROM THE SCHOOL IF WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK.
Parents can also order from the website: www.brigade.uk.com
Financial help is available for school uniform costs if you require it. Please speak to the school office or Dom Ebbasi (Pastoral Manager) if you would like more information.
The school encourages families to reuse and recycle school uniform to reduce costs and support the environmental sustainability. We have a free drop and collect provision where parents can leave unwanted uniform and other clothing or help themselves to. This is situated inside the entrance next to the Y1 classrooms.