Monday 22nd February
Bingo time! Make different animal and instrument sounds and ask your child to listen and match the sound to the corresponding picture on their bingo board.
Tuesday 23rd February
Bingo time! Make different animal sounds and ask your child to listen and match them to the corresponding animal picture on their bingo board.
Wednesday 24th February
Can you sing ‘Old MacDonald Had a Farm’ using different animals sounds?
Thursday 25th February
Can you sing ‘Walking through the jungle’ using different wild animal’s sounds?
Friday 26th February
Show children how they can make sounds with their voices, for example;
· Make your voice go down a slide – wheeee!
· Make your voice bounce like a ball – boing, boing.
· Sound really disappointed – oh.
· Buzz like a bumble bee – zzzzz
· Hiss like a snake – sssssss
· Be a clock – tick tock
· Keep everyone quiet – shhhh
· Gently moo like a cow - mmmoooo
· Look astonished – ooooo!
· Be a steam train - chchchchch
Use hand movements to support these sounds