Ofsted and Performance Data
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables. Due to COVID -19 children did not participate in end of Key Stage Statutory Assessments (SATS) in 2020 and 2021. Therefore, there is no performance data available for these years.
Ofsted School Inspection Reports
- Ofsted Report March 2020.pdf
- Inspection Report - March 2016
- HT Letter to parents following Ofsted April 2016
Ofsted - Government website
Links to our school's page.
Other External Reports
- Moreland Primary report T&L Review June 2023
- Moreland Primary report T&L Review June 2022
- Moreland Primary School NACE Report November 2021
- letter of congratulations Moreland NACE November 2021
- Moreland Primary report T&L Review March 2020
- Moreland Basic Skills Quality Mark Renewal Report July 2019
- Moreland Local Authority Review Inspection Report June 19
Key Stage 2 Performance Data
Information on how our school performs can be seen by downloading our results below.
Moreland has once again achieved good results across all subjects in the end of KS2 SATs tests. We are also proud to say that we achieved excellent results in reception and KS1 with great progress across the school.
Information on our results for the last five academic years can be found by downloading the documents below.
Moreland Primary School - Department for Education Performance Table
Performance data and KS2 results.
School Performance Tables Website
Search for primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges near you, and check their performance. You can view and download: exam and test results, Ofsted reports and financial information
End of Year Results with SATs
Following the closure of schools due to Covid 19 the DfE suspended all statutory testing and therefore there is no reporting for 2019-2020 and 2020-2021.
- End of year results 2023
- End of year results 2019
- End of year Results 2018
- End of Year Results 2017
- End of Year Results 2016
- End of Year Results 2015
Schools are required to provide a link to the School's Financial Benchmarking information. Please follow the link below for this information.